Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Join Us On-line to Talk Board Engagement


On May 16 at 1pm EST, I will be partnering with Indiana Youth Institute’s monthly webinar series to present “Why are Exceptional Boards the Exception – Increasing Board Member Engagement”. I am excited to work with the IYI training team on this topic because it is the most common question I receive from staff leaders and board members. We’ll talk about how both staff and board leaders have critical roles in creating and sustaining an engaged board.

The IYI webinar format uses presentation, interview, and Q&A to keep things moving along. The session is free for staff and board members of organizations who serve youth or children. IYI typically has over 100 attendees but I think this topic could draw more – I hope you will join us and push attendance to a new high. Have every board member join in from their office.

FMI and to register go here.

No comments: