In early 2013, the leadership of the Planned Giving Group of Indiana (PGGI) charted a course to provide a new level of excellence in programming and education to its members and the central Indiana fund development community. More than a routine luncheon, they determined to bring a diverse array of many of the best speakers available.
- September 2013 - Chris Hoyt opened with an informative and humorous presentation on current trends in gift planning.
- October - Ron Brown’s history of gift annuities provided a new and interesting perspective.
- November - Indiana Philanthropy Day
- December - Frank Minton discussed new developments and trends with charitable gift annuities.
- February 2014 - Angela White discussed increasing planned gifts from women.
- March - Bryan Clontz’s “tales from the trenches” gave us laughs and useful “takeaways.”
- April – Dr. Adrian Sargeant underscored the importance of on bequests as a great fundraising opportunity.
- May - Gina Giacone concluded the program year with an excellent presentation (and CLE credit!) on the unauthorized practice of law.