I am excited to share that we have been moving to a new jobs technology platform over the last few months and will release it next week (Oct 25). It will be accompanied by an update of our website. We will continue to post all jobs in the newsletter, but short introductions of the job will link to a much longer description, if employers choose to provide it. Our goal is to be the obvious choice for all of your nonprofit job advertising. Here are some highlights and benefits:
For Employers /Job Advertisers
· Same price, more features (Only $150 for 2 weeks in newsletter, 30 days on website).
· Unlimited job details in each posting by completing and submitting a new form we will provide.
· All applicants throughout the system are uniform with easy access to key contact information.
· Two standard screening questions, free, with ability to add more or customize for a small fee.
· Each job listing has its own web address and includes tools to circulate through social media.
· “Apply” button can link to your applicant tracking system, ATS, if desired.
· Beginning January 2012, you can license the full candidate tracking and communication capabilities of the system on a job-by-job basis.
For Job Seekers
· Easier access to job postings
· More information on each position
· Sort listings by job title or location
· Apply thru the system, attach your résumé and cover letter
· Shorter, more uniform job introductions and ability to easily forward job postings to your friends and acquaintances through social media
President of Charitable Advisors and Publisher, Not-for-Profit News
5 Essential Safety Tips for Volunteers
6 days ago